Online Panel Discussion: Opportunities in the wildlife tourism market
Join the CBI webinar on opportunities in the wildlife tourism market. Once the COVID-19 pandemic is over, the European market for wildlife tourism will offer many opportunities. Some examples are the increasing demand for sustainability and tourists looking for a connection with nature. But, what other opportunities are there? And how can you take advantage of these opportunities?
Our expert panel will discuss, among other things:
- Expectations for the recovery of the European market after COVID-19
- Which European countries will offer the most opportunities?
- Which market segments can you use?
- Which market channels offer opportunities to reach the European market?
- What are the emerging trends in this market?
- Simon Collier, tourism expert specialised in developing nature-based enterprises.
- Akke Folmer, tourism expert specialised in sustainable tourism at ETFI.
Tjalling de Boer, Market researcher Tourism Studies at Molgo, will moderate the session.
- Get the latest insights from CBI’s tourism research.
- Get practical tips and ideas that will help you develop successful products.
- Ask the expert panel all your questions.
Join us for this session on opportunities in the wildlife tourism market on 8 June 2021 at 11:00 – 12:30 CEST.
For more information, please contact Programme Manager Mr Arthur Scheinhardt via the contact form.