Online Panel Discussion: Opportunities in the birdwatching tourism market
Birdwatching is becoming more and more popular among European tourists. It attracts experienced travellers to destinations with a lot of space. We expect this niche market to recover relatively fast when COVID-19 restrictions are lifted. But what are the opportunities of this market exactly? Join the CBI webinar on opportunities in the birdwatching tourism market to find out.
Our expert panel will discuss, among other things:
- The importance of the European birdwatching market
- Which European countries offer opportunities?
- Which market segments can you use?
- Which trade channels offer opportunities to reach the European market?
- What are the emerging trends in this market?
- Simon Collier, tourism expert specialised in developing nature-based enterprises.
- Akke Folmer, tourism expert specialised in sustainable tourism at ETFI
- Keith Betton, tourism expert, birder, media trainer, PR consultant, and writer.
Tjalling de Boer, Market researcher Tourism Studies at Molgo, will moderate the session.
- Get the latest insights from CBI’s tourism research.
- Get practical tips and ideas that will help you develop successful products.
- Ask the expert panel all your questions.
Join us for this session on opportunities in the birdwatching tourism market on 16 June 2021 at 11:00 – 12:30 CEST.
For more information, please contact Programme Manager Mr Arthur Scheinhardt via the contact form.