Webinar: Tender for CBI Market Intelligence studies in the sectors Tourism, IT and BP Outsourcing, Apparel and Home Decoration & Home Textiles
CBI is looking for consultants to create Market Intelligence studies and other related products for our target group of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in developing countries. Our studies answer the most important questions about the European market in 14 focus sectors.
This webinar is for consultants, researchers and experts interested in the CBI Market Intelligence tender.
What can you expect?
During this webinar, we will tell you more about our tender for Market Intelligence studies in the 4 sectors:
- IT and BP Outsourcing;
- Apparel; and
- Home Decoration & Home Textiles.
For these 4 sectors, we are looking for new contractors for a 3-4 year contract, starting in the last quarter of 2022. Contractors can submit a proposal in collaboration with other organisations, as a consortium or with subcontractors. Later this year, we will also publish a tender for Market Intelligence for our other (agricultural) sectors.
In this session, CBI programme managers will look at:
- An overview of the tender;
- An introduction to CBI and its Market Intelligence;
- What CBI is looking for in a contractor;
- Tips for contractors;
- Questions and answers.
- Jantien Rutte, Programme Manager Market Intelligence
- Arthur Scheinhardt, Programme Manager Market Intelligence
- Soon, we will publish more about this assignment via CBI consultancy assignments.
- Visit the market information section on our website for an overview of our current Market Intelligence studies.
For more information, please contact Programme Manager Arthur Scheinhardt via the contact form.