Virtual B2B meetings: Speciality coffee from Central America
Are you interested in discovering new coffee suppliers? The Centre for the Promotion of Imports from developing countries (CBI) connects you with reliable, high-quality suppliers prepared to do business with a European partner. With the Connecting Central America project, CBI helps SMEs and cooperatives become more competitive in the European market. The European Union co-finances this project. SIECA coordinates it.
Many trade fairs have been cancelled due to COVID-19. For this reason, CBI now helps you virtually meet more than 20 carefully selected speciality coffee producers and exporters. These producers and exporters are from 6 countries in Central America.
Meet speciality coffee suppliers from Central America
Central America is a source of high-quality coffee, carefully produced and processed by small and medium-scale coffee farmers. The coffee has varied aromas and flavours.
The Connecting Central America project presents cooperatives, estates and private companies from:
- Costa Rica;
- El Salvador;
- Nicaragua; and
All participants focus on sustainability and social commitment. They offer a diverse portfolio of quality from different coffee farms.
Read our brochure to find out more about the companies that you can meet virtually.
Register for the online B2B meetings to:
- Arrange online meetings with carefully selected coffee producers and exporters. You can select producers and exporters based on your requirements. Online meetings can take place from the comfort of your (home) office at a time that suits you;
- Find detailed information about the companies via their online profiles;
- Meet with quality producers and exporters that have prepared with CBI for the online B2B meetings;
- Find everything in 1 platform:
- Directly connect with the companies through messaging;
- Schedule video calls;
- Find information about the region; and
- Get help from the CBI team to find the right matches for you.