Online panel discussion: Opportunities in food tourism
Join us for this CBI webinar on opportunities in food tourism. Many people agree that through food, travellers get a sense of a destination’s heritage, culture and traditions. This provides a great opportunity for local operators who can develop unique products and help visitors have a more immersive experience.
During this webinar, we will discuss important facts, information and top tips that can help you become successful in food tourism. Both beginners and established businesses can learn from this panel discussion.
Our expert panel will discuss, among other things:
- The importance and scale of opportunities in the European food tourism market;
- The characteristics and motivations of a food tourist;
- The requirements for developing a successful product; and
- The most effective channels to get your food tourism product to market.
Alison Burgh, researcher and tourism expert at Acorn Tourism Consulting.
Ester Giacomoni, the Head of Marketing and Partnership at Eatwith
Tony Thorne, Managing Director of Wilderness Explorers
James Turner, tourism expert at Black Spiral Design, will moderate the session.
- Get the latest insights from CBI’s tourism research.
- Get practical tips and ideas that will help you develop and market your food tourism products.
- Ask the expert panel your questions.
Join us for this online panel discussion on 26 October 2021 at 10:00 – 11:30 CEST.
For more information, please contact Programme Manager Mr Arthur Scheinhardt via the contact form.