Online panel discussion: Let us create effective online content!
Content is essential to your online communication. But creating effective content is not as easy as it looks. Join us for 2 sessions as we explore how to plan, create and distribute content that inspires customers.
This second session focuses on how to create content. We look at:
- Making sure you have a consistent narrative;
- Copywriting tips;
- Using specific media;
- Working in specific channels;
- How to use content created by customers.
Both beginners and established businesses can learn from this panel discussion. Our panel will even assess and help you improve some of your content! So, do not miss out!
- Hjörtur Smárason, Storytelling and Brand Expert at Scope Communications;
- Peter Fabricius, Online Marketing Expert at Springnest.
James Turner, Tourism Expert at Black Spiral Design, will moderate the session.
- Get the latest insights from CBI’s tourism research;
- Get many practical tips and ideas that will help you develop successful products;
- Ask the expert panel your questions during the sessions;
- Have your content reviewed and discussed
Date and registration
Session 2: Let us create effective online content!
- 1 December 2020 11:00 – 12:30 CET
Do you need more information? Please contact our Programme Manager Market Intelligence, Mr Arthur Scheinhardt, via the contact form.