Online panel discussion: How to create effective online content
Content is essential to your online communication. But creating effective content is not as easy as it looks. Join us for 2 sessions as we explore how to plan, create and distribute content that inspires customers.
In this session, our expert panel will focus on:
- Understanding what makes great content;
- Telling your story;
- How to make sure your content is effective;
- Channels you can use to promote and distribute your content.
We will share important information, usable methods, top tips and many examples to help you make great content!
- Hjörtur Smárason, Storytelling and Brand Expert at Scope Communications;
- Peter Fabricius, Online Marketing Expert at Springnest.
James Turner, Tourism Expert at Black Spiral Design, will moderate the session.
- Get the latest insights from CBI’s tourism research;
- Get many practical tips and ideas that will help you develop successful products;
- Ask the expert panel your questions during the sessions;
- Have your content reviewed and discussed.
Session 1: How to create effective online content
- 23 November 2020 11:00 – 12:30 CET
Do you need more information? Please contact our Programme Manager Market Intelligence, Mr Arthur Scheinhardt, via the contact form.