Online panel discussion: How to be a successful tourism company online
Join us to explore the foundations of online success for tourism companies in two sessions. Whether you are just starting out or already promoting yourself online, we’ll be sharing the vital information and critical steps you should be considering. In session one, we focus on your online strategy and ensuring a successful online presence. Our follow-on or second session asks “how can we get found online?” So, we’ll be looking at all the tactics we can use to drive traffic to our online presence, and as usual, there’s plenty to take away here for beginners and established businesses alike.
In session 1, our expert panel will look at:
- building an online strategy to target your customers,
- developing content that resonates with them,
- and how to ensure you have a successful web presence.
For our second session our panel will focus on:
- how to use social media and Google to promote your business, SEO, OTAs and plenty more!
- Alison Burgh Market Researcher and Tourism Expert at Acorn Tourism Consulting
- Peter Fabricius Online Marketing Expert at Springnest
- Guido van de Graaf Online Marketing Expert at Value Through Passion
James Turner Tourism Expert at Hidden Britain will moderate the session.
Opportunities in Tourism
- Get the latest insights from CBI’s tourism research.
- Lots of practical tips and ideas that will help you grow your online presence!
- Take the opportunity to ask the expert panel all of your questions during the sessions.
Watch the webinar recordings
Session 1: How to be a successful tourism company online
This webinar was held on 8 September 2020. Watch the recording:
Session 2: How can we get found online?
This webinar was held on 15 September 2020. Watch the recording:
If you need any further information, please contact our programme manager Arthur Scheinhardt via the contact form.