In Moldova, CBI is implementing an export promotion project in the Moldovan agrofood sector.
- 19 SMEs are enrolled in the programme, of which 12 are producing fresh fruits, and 7 processed fruits or honey. In Moldova, CBI works with local sector association MoldovaFruct.
- The programme runs from 2018 until 2021.
- To support Moldovan agrofood companies in establishing a sustainable export position on international/EU markets through targeted assistance in meeting EU market requirements;
- Delivery of knowledge of the European markets;
- Providing opportunities for entering these markets.
The participating companies have all received training and finished their Export Marketing Plans. In 2020 and 2021, several market entry activities will be conducted. Important agrofood trade fairs will be visited, such as the FruitLogistica (2020 and 2021), and SIAL 2020.
Partner: International Finance Corporation (IFC).