Webinar: Tender for CBI Market Intelligence studies in 9 agri-food sectors
CBI is looking for consultants to create Market Intelligence studies and other related products for our target group of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in developing countries. Our studies answer the most important questions about the European market in 14 focus sectors.
This webinar is for consultants, researchers and experts interested in the CBI Market Intelligence tender.
What can you expect?
During this webinar, we will tell you more about our tender for Market Intelligence studies in 9 sectors, divided over 6 lots:
- Coffee and Cocoa;
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetables;
- Natural Ingredients for Cosmetics, Natural Ingredients for Health Products and Natural Food Additives;
- Processed Fruit and Vegetables and Edible Nuts;
- Grains, Pulses and Oilseeds; and
- Spices and Herbs.
For these 6 lots, we are looking for new contractors for a 3-4 year contract, starting in January 2023. Contractors can submit a proposal in collaboration with other organisations, as a consortium or with subcontractors.
In this session, CBI programme managers will look at:
- An overview of the tender;
- An introduction to CBI and its Market Intelligence;
- What CBI is looking for in a contractor;
- Tips for contractors;
- Planning; and
- Questions and answers.
- Thomas Vonk, Programme Manager Market Intelligence
- Maya Sewpersad, temporary Programme Manager Market Intelligence
Join us for this webinar on our Market Intelligence tender. The session is on 29 August 2022 11:00 – 12:00 CEST.
- Read more about this assignment on our CBI consultancy assignments page.
- Visit the market information section on our website for an overview of our current Market Intelligence studies.
For more information, please contact Programme Manager Thomas Vonk via the contact form.