Webinar: Ingredient opportunities for the plant-based food market
For many reasons, consumers are looking for plant-based alternatives to meat and dairy products more and more often. The growing plant-based food market creates an opportunity for producers in developing countries. Food and beverage producers are seeking new proteins and related ingredients.
This webinar provides an update on the European market for plant-based foods. We will highlight the business openings for producers in developing countries.
During this webinar, we will address the following questions:
- What market trends and developments are causing growth in the European plant-based food market?
- What country markets are the most important?
- What are the leading plant-based alternatives to meat and dairy products?
- What proteins/ingredients are mostly used in plant-based foods?
- What does the supply chain look like for plant-based ingredients?
- Who are the leading producers/buyers in Europe?
This webinar is for entrepreneurs and business support organisations that are active in the natural ingredients sector.
- 10:00 – 10:05 CEST: Opening remarks and introduction to CBI.
- 10:05 – 10:35 CEST: Presentation ‘Ingredient opportunities for the European plant-based food market’ by Ecovia Intelligence.
- 10:35 – 10:55 CEST: Two guest speakers from Vegan Society will talk about the veganism trend in Europe and how it is affecting demand for plant-based foods/ingredients.
- 10:55 – 11:15 CEST: Questions and answers.
Thomas Vonk, Programme Manager Market Intelligence at CBI, will host this webinar. Presenters include:
Iveta Kovacova, Research Manager at Ecovia Intelligence.
Iveta leads research and analysis projects on natural and sustainable products and industries. She has worked in market research and consulting for over 10 years.
And we have two guest speakers:
- Louisianna Waring, Senior Insights & Policy Officer at Vegan Society
- Katharina Eist, International Sales Manager at Vegan Society
Join us for this webinar on 23 September at 10:00–11:15 CEST.
For more information, please contact Programme Manager Thomas Vonk via the contact form.