Connect with promising natural ingredient suppliers at CBI’s and IPD Germany's stands at SIAL 2018!
The 2018 edition of the world's largest and most important food and beverages trade fair, SIAL, will open its doors on the 21st of October, 2018 in Paris, France.
- The world's largest food innovation exhibition.
- A unique experience to discover the unexpected.
- The show that knows the current atmosphere.
- The trade show world that facilitates and improves trade.
- SIAL will be a source of food inspiration.
- Explore the world trends and innovations in the agri-food industry.
- A springboard for brand growth.
This year a diverse group of companies supported by CBI and its German counterpart IPD will be introducing their products. Participating companies have gone through CBI’s and IPD’s expert coaching programmes to expand their business and export to suppliers worldwide. Some companies already have experience in exporting their products to Europe and other regions. Others are now ready to experience the European market. You will have the opportunity to meet with suppliers from: Burkina Faso, Senegal, Mali, Ethiopia, Mozambique and Kirghizstan.
The following companies supported by CBI and IPD Germany will be present at SIAL 2018:
Participating companies CBI:
- Fruitales (Senegal) | Hot Pepper Sauce and Hot Pepper Purée, Syrup, Fruit jam, Dried Hibiscus Flowers, Dried Kinkeliba leaves and Baobab fruit.
- Sanle Séchage Export (Burkina Faso) | Fresh mango Dried pineapple Dried bananas Dried mangoes Dried cashew nuts Dried coconuts
- Zéna Exoticfruits (Senegal)| Exotic Jams – Jellies, Exotic syrups, Exotic drinks, Pepper sauce, Infusions, Spices, Cereals
- Prosema (Mali)| Natural Sesame seeds (whitish, mixed and black), flowers (dark red)
Participating companies IPD Germany:
- Edao International Trading (Ethiopia) | Coriander Cumin seed Lentils (dried) Broad beans (dried) Chick peas (dried)
- Lovegrass Ltd. (Ethiopia) | Cereals, whole or processed (flakes, puffed, pellets...) Pasta Coffee and derived items (extracts...) Mixes for pastry and bread improvers Other pastry and bakery ingredients Coffee beans Ground coffee Green coffee Other instant breakfast products Muesli Dried red beans Other dried beans Lentils (dried) Broad beans (dried) Chick peas (dried)
- Abada Trade LLC (Kirghizstan ) | Pulses Fresh apples Fresh apricots Dried apricots Dried walnuts Dried prunes Other dried fruits Lentils (dried) Broad beans (dried) Split peas (dried)
- Sunshine Nut Company LLC (Mozambique) | Dried cashew nuts
- Kyrgyzcentrprodukt LTD (Kirghizstan) | Fresh potatoes Garden cabbages (white, red) Fresh carrots Fresh onions Broad beans (dried)
We look forward to welcoming you from 21 to 25 October, 2018 at stand 5A M 217.
For more information, please contact CBI’s Heidy van der Ploeg via e-mail or by phone: +31 (0)88 0424365