Export Project Natural Ingredients Indonesia
Duration: 2019 to 2023
- Natural Ingredients for Cosmetics, Natural Food Additives
Closed for applications ** Application deadline: 14 August 2019
Your gateway to Europe’s Natural Ingredients market!
Are you interested in EU markets?
EU markets for cosmetics and food (supplements) grow – in particular for organic. Indonesia can tap into this market and supply EU buyers looking for traceable, sustainable and high-quality sources of essential oils, botanical extracts and seaweed extracts. They also need innovative ingredients to launch new products in the dynamic EU market.
Application deadline: 14 August 2019
What can you expect from the Export Coaching Project
CBI designed together with the German Import Promotion Desk and the Ministry of Industry of Indonesia a Business Export Coaching Project with you in mind – an Indonesian exporter who produces natural ingredients. Our proven approach builds the foundation for companies to succeed in Europe and match you with the right partner to put you on the path to success. If you fit the profile, enroll today. Your will get:
- Access to relevant, detailed, and specialized EU market information;
- A thorough understanding of regulations in the EU;
- Coaching for you and your staff to get you, your company and product ready for the market;
- Matches with EU-based importers who want to do business with you, and develop business together, at trade fairs and matchmaking events;
- Guidance towards excellence in terms of sustainability and product quality, including obtaining required certification.
You will get an export coach with a track record of success all over the world:
You will receive one-on-one coaching from a consultant with expertise in the EU import market, as well as opportunities to meet important industry players in person to identify your strategy to develop your product and company.
Your coach will be your personal guide, helping you to navigate the road towards export success.
Depending on the needs of your company, a plan of action is made. All activities are sponsored by the project partners, but you should be aware that certain expenses are not covered. This includes investments required to upgrade products and processes, costs for establishing traceability and documentation, costs for meeting corporate social responsibility expectations in Europe, costs for certification, and certain costs related to participation in activities in Europe. Activities are expected to start as of September 2019.
Benefit from other project components
Business Export Coaching is not done in isolation. The partners will also target other sector bottlenecks in alignment to working with companies, such as traceability, sustainable practices, value addition and coordination. Benefits to your company during the project could include:
- Improved sector collaboration;
- Access to tools for traceability and sustainability;
- Improved service delivery by your associations and ministries;
- Capacities REACH & Novel Food compliance;
- Capacities for Research and Development.
Who can apply?
This project is meant for ambitious exporters in the natural ingredients sector in Indonesia, who are eager to expand their exports to the EU. You are also:
- An Indonesian company;
- A small or medium-sized company (SME) employing 5 to 250 people;
- Producing essential oils, botanical extracts or seaweed extracts;
- Willing and able to invest the necessary time and resources to successfully compete in the European arena for the duration of the programme ;
- Willing to adopt principles of sustainability and traceability, and compliance to national regulations on social and environmental standards;
- At least two years of experience in the natural ingredients industry;
- No commitments that prohibit or limit export possibilities of products to the EU.
How to enrol in the project?
Sounds interesting and your company complies to the above mentioned criteria? We are welcoming producers and exporters of essential oils, botanical extracts and seaweed extracts to complete the Application Form. Application for the 2019-2023 Business Export Coaching Project for Natural Ingredients is open until the 14th of August 2019. For more details on company requirements please download the project brochure. Apply now and send your form to both:
CBI, the Centre for the Promotion of Imports contributes to sustainable economic development in developing countries through the expansion of export from these countries. Since 1971, we strengthen the international competitive capacity of exporters by developing export-related knowledge and skills of entrepreneurs and by helping exporters enter the EU market.
IPD, the German Import Promotion Desk aims to facilitate and sustainably increase imports from developing and emerging markets. By promoting market access for SMEs to the European market, we help create new jobs and enhance national export capacities, while EU companies can optimize imports from these markets.
MOI, the Ministry of Industry of Indonesia, through Directorate General of Industrial Resilience, Region, and International Industrial Access (Ditjen KPAII) actively encourages the competitiveness and export growth of Indonesian manufacturing companies on international markets through capacity building, trade fairs and other matchmaking activities, and market information.