World of Coffee 2018
Join CBI at World Of Coffee: Europe’s Largest Coffee Trade Show
Europe’s annual specialty coffee event has returned to the Netherlands for the second time - this year, the show is heading to RAI Amsterdam! World of Coffee (WOC) is the place visited by thousands of coffee industry buyers and influencers and where the world’s leading coffee and Horeca industry suppliers gather for unique opportunities and exciting events.
Specialty Coffee Programme: Etiopia
CBI’s Specialty Coffee Programme for Ethiopia started in 2015 with an analysis of the sector export constraints, design of interventions and selection of participants. The programme – which will run until 2019 – has completed so far projects on business management and export capacity building for exporters and business support organisations and is currently in the market entry phase: the last stage in the CBI programme, which includes several market entry events and activities for the participants.
CBI’s participation with 10 Ethiopian exporters and 2 business support associations at the World of Coffee in Amsterdam (21-23 June) is CBI’s first event in which high quality Ethiopian specialties are proudly promoted, and presented by reliable Ethiopian exporters.
- AMARO GAYO COFFEE
- Bench Maji Forest Coffee Producers Farmers
- Betrework Alemu Agriculture Development
- Chercher Oda Bultum Farmers’ Cooperatives Union
- Diamond Entreprise p.l.c.
- Ibrahim Hussien Coffee Producer & Export
- Limu Inara Farmers Multi Purpose Cooperative Union
- Tade GG Highland Forest Coffee Producer Plc
- Ya Coffee Roasters
- Yirgacheffe coffee farmers cooperative union
Business Support Organisations
- Ethiopian Women in Coffee Association (EWICA)
- Ethiopian Coffee Growers, Producers & Exporters Association (ECGPEA)
The upcoming session of World of Coffee takes place from Thursday, 21st June, until Saturday, 23d June. Visit us at hall 8 - stand E15/F10
CBI and the Ethiopian exhibitors organise a drink on Thursday 21 June at 15.30 pm in the stand. If you are interested to learn more about Ethiopian specialties, you are invited to join!