European tender for Institutional consultant and a business export coach for the Specialty Coffee sector in Rwanda
CBI invites professionals to participate in our tender for Institutional consultant and a business export coach for the Specialty Coffee sector in Rwanda
The overall objective of this specific project is to develop a high value, sustainable specialty coffee export sector in Rwanda that can do independent business in EU markets.
Download the tender documentation
How to apply
- Submitting a tender and obtaining the necessary documents is done fully online and can only be done via the Dutch government’s online tendering system TenderNed (https://www.tenderned.nl).
- To submit your tender you have to register your company at TenderNed first.
- For companies located outside of the Netherlands we recommend the manual TenderNed: Six steps to bidding for public procurement contracts.
- The following links take you directly to the tender publication: TenderNed.
- Any questions about the tendering process and content of the tender can be sent to CBI via TenderNed until 1 May 2019 09.00. Please note all questions collected during the questions period will be answered and published in anonymous form via TenderNed.
- If you have any functional or technical questions regarding TenderNed, you can contact the TenderNed service desk on weekdays between 08:30 and 18:00 on 0800-8363376 or via firstname.lastname@example.org