European Tender for Business Export Coach for the Fish and Seafood programme in Senegal. CLOSED
We invite professionals to participate in our tender for CBI Business Advisory services.
Description of the project
The aim of the programme is to increase the competitiveness of producers and exporters in selected sectors within priority developing countries. For Senegal Fish and Seafood sector is supported.
Most CBI integrated projects aim to achieve sustainable exports to the European market, competent SME exporters, CSR compliance, and an export enabling environment for SMEs in developing countries. Each CBI project also aims to achieve project specific results, depending on the needs in the value chain.
The overall objective of this project is to strengthen the Senegalese fish value chain by providing direct support to 15 Senegalese companies and by improving the national available support systems (both public and private sector) for the export of sustainable fish to Europe. This should lead to an increase in decent jobs and an increase in export value to the European Market. The project aims to capacitate 15 SME exporters from Senegal to access the European Market.
- Supports in business development by opening up his European network to the local companies and connecting them with European importers and other relevant partners;
- Advises on improving the critical export success factors, such as marketing, product development, supply chain management, pricing, sales promotion, logistics, communication, market knowledge, applying market analysis, sustainability (CSR), company management, finance etc.;
- Conducts follow-up coaching to the participating companies that have received training from other specialised CBI Consultants on issues like trade fair preparation, finance and investment, SLA development, intercultural sales ;
- Advises on implementing innovative processes and adding innovative content to the CBI program.
- Advises CBI and project partners on the readiness of the companies for market entry;
- Assists the companies selected for participation in an international trade fair or road show and advises CBI, CBI project partners and participants in their preparations for these events;
- Coaches the companies to find and establish business linkages with European buyers;
- Promotes the project among European buyers and involves them in the project, shares contacts of European buyers and other relevant contacts with CBI and project partners.
The Tendering authority has estimated a total contract value of EUR 280.000,- (exclusive of VAT). Each lot is tendered for a time period of 2 years with a possible extension of 2 times 1 year.
Download the tender documentation
- You can download the tender documentation via the Documentation page of TenderNed.
- As a first step, download the document “Tender document BA coach IT ITES” and read it carefully.
How to apply
- Submitting a tender and obtaining the necessary documents is done fully online and can only be done via the Dutch government’s online tendering system TenderNed (https://www.tenderned.nl).
- To submit your tender you have to register your company at TenderNed first.
- For companies located outside of the Netherlands we recommend the manual TenderNed: Six steps to bidding for public procurement contracts.
- The Tender can be submitted in Dutch or English.
- To facilitate your application we have created an easy to use checklist, which will help you during the submission of your tender. You’ll find it in chapter 7 of the Tenderdocument.
- The following links take you directly to the tender publication: TenderNed.
- We advise you to start the TenderNed registration process immediately rather than delaying it until the tendering period is coming to a close.
- Any questions about the tendering process and content of the tender can be sent to CBI via TenderNed until 9 May 2019 10.00. Please note all questions collected during the questions period will be answered and published in anonymous form via TenderNed, ultimately on 23-5-2019.
- If you have any functional or technical questions regarding TenderNed, you can contact the TenderNed service desk on weekdays between 08:30 and 18:00 on 0800-8363376 or via firstname.lastname@example.org