European Tender for 3 Business Export Coaches for the Natural Ingredients sector in Indonesia: Cosmetic Ingredients Market, Food Ingredients Market and Seaweed
We invite professionals to participate in our tender for CBI Business Advisory services.
The aim of the programme is to increase the competitiveness of producers and exporters in selected sectors within priority developing countries. For Indonesia the Natural Ingredients sector is supported.
Most CBI integrated projects aim to achieve sustainable exports to the European market, competent SME exporters, CSR compliance, and an export enabling environment for SMEs in developing countries. Each CBI project also aims to achieve project specific results, depending on the needs in the value chain.
The overall objective of this project is to support the Indonesian natural ingredients industry in adding more value to its production and raw materials and change the perception of Indonesia being a supplier of low quality natural ingredients . The industry is empowered to develop new products, meet EU buyer requirements and has demonstrated significant improvement in corporate social responsibility practices of the industry at large. Between 30 and 40 companies will be supported directly by the programme. This CBI project is undertaken together the German Import Promotion Desk (IPD).
We are looking for 3 specialized export coaches. Therefor this tender contains 3 lots:
- cosmetic ingredient market
- food ingredient market
- seaweed derivatives
Export Coaching and Connecting to European markets
- Supports in business development by opening up his European network to the local companies and connecting them with European importers and other relevant partners;
- Advises on improving the critical export success factors, such as marketing, product development, supply chain management, pricing, sales promotion, logistics, communication, market knowledge, applying market analysis, sustainability, company management, finance etc.;
- Conducts follow-up coaching to the participating companies that have received training from other specialised CBI Consultants on issues like sustainability, digital marketing, and organisational management;
- Advises on implementing innovative processes and adding innovative content to the CBI program.
- Advises CBI and project partners on the readiness of the companies for market entry;
- Assists the companies selected for participation in an international trade fair or road show and advises CBI, and IPD (responsible for the market entry activities in this programme), other CBI project partners and participants in their preparations for these events;
- Coaches the companies to find and establish business linkages with European buyers in close coordination with CBI project partner IPD who takes care of the guidance of participants during market entry activities in Europe;
- Promotes the project among European buyers and involves them in the project, shares contacts of European buyers and other relevant contacts with CBI, IPD and other and project partners.
The Tendering authority has estimated a total contract value of EUR 3660,000. (exclusive of VAT). The value of each lot is estimated as EUR 130,000. (exclusive of VAT). The estimated value is an indication from which no rights can be derived. This Tender Document was created using up-to-date knowledge and insights valid at the time of its formulation.
Download the tender documentation
- You can download the tender documentation via the Documentation page of TenderNed.
- As a first step, download the Tender document and read it carefully.
How to apply
- Submitting a tender and obtaining the necessary documents is done fully online and can only be done via the Dutch government’s online tendering system TenderNed.
- To submit your tender you have to register your company at TenderNed first.
- For companies located outside of the Netherlands we recommend the manual TenderNed: Six steps to bidding for public procurement contracts.
- The Tender can be submitted in Dutch or English.
- To facilitate your application we have created an easy to use checklist, which will help you during the submission of your tender. You’ll find it in chapter 7 of the Tenderdocument.
- The following links take you directly to the tender publication: TenderNed.
- We advise you to start the TenderNed registration process immediately rather than delaying it until the tendering period is coming to a close.
- Any questions about the tendering process and content of the tender can be sent to CBI via TenderNed until 18-9-2019 10.00. Please note all questions collected during the questions period will be answered and published in anonymous form via TenderNed, ultimately on 25-9-2019.
- If you have any functional or technical questions regarding TenderNed, you can contact the TenderNed service desk on weekdays between 08:30 and 18:00 on 0800-8363376 or via email@example.com. Make sure to do so well before the submitting deadline October 8 (12:00h), 2019.
- Export to Europe
- Export training and coaching