Call for Consultants - Home decoration and home textiles programs Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar and Bangladesh
Do you have a sound network among European importers and excellent business coaching skills? Then you should take a look at this tender.
CBI will support approximately 20 Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SMEs) and Business Support Organisations (BSOs) in Myanmar, approximately 20 Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SMEs) and Business Support Organisations (BSOs) in Cambodia, approximately 25 Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SMEs) and Business Support Organisations (BSOs) in Bangladesh and approximately 10 Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SMEs) and Business Support Organisations (BSOs) in Laos between 2018 and 2026, in becoming (more) competitive on the European market.
The current Tender Document is written for different types of consultants: Sector Experts for export coaching and training to SMEs, Experts for development and promotion processes at sector level, Experts for Institutional Capacity Building to BSOs, for Institutional Capacity Building, Experts Market Intelligence that will provide coaching and training to BSOs, Institutional Capacity Building Experts International Trade Fair Participation and experts that will provide coaching and training on CSR related issues regarding exporting.
How to apply
- Submitting a tender and obtaining the necessary documents is done online via the Dutch government’s online tendering system TenderNed (https://www.tenderned.nl).
- To submit your tender you have to register your company at TenderNed first.
- For companies located outside of the Netherlands we recommend the manual TenderNed: Six steps to bidding for public procurement contracts.
- The Tender has to be submitted in English.
- To facilitate your application we have created an easy to use checklist, which will help you during the submission of your tender. You’ll find it in chapter 7 of the Tenderdocument.
- We advise you to start the TenderNed registration process immediately rather than delaying it until the tendering period is coming to a close.
- Any questions about the tendering process and content of the tender can be sent to CBI via TenderNed until 14 December 2018. Please note all questions collected during the questions period will be answered and published in anonymous form via TenderNed.
- If you have any functional or technical questions regarding TenderNed, you can contact the TenderNed service desk on weekdays between 08:30 and 18:00 on 0800-8363376 or via email@example.com